– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
– Give presentations in front of principals, school authorities and teachers, drive a deal from start to closure
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
– Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
– Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state- of-the- art practices; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: Salary for people having experience 5 to 15 years in Education domain will be according to current market trend plus profit sharing
Duties for the role include:
– Develops and executes communications plans that engage the team with the food brand and identity in order to drive and advance user engagement.
– Positively manage the food programs internal and external communications (internal to users and other vendors, external to Compass and suppliers) with client (internally) within the approved communications framework.
– Create, manage and maintain the deployment of the marketing and communications toolbox. Contribute towards further development and customization of the toolbox.
– Provide ongoing communication, training and skill building opportunities for Compass vendor team in branding, marketing and conversation management.
– Strives to continuously improve scale, reach, quality and impact of the initiatives in order to better reach our audience and improve engagement.
– Writes, edits and produces content (online, communication materials, collateral, etc.).
– Reviews and edits essential internal communications, presentations, tools and resources prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy and appropriateness.
– Creates and coordinates internal and local communication efforts that support initiatives and campaigns both locally and globally.
– Ideates on, creates and captures the – story- of the brand as it relates to the mission.
– Drives the development of new content and experiments with – outside-the-box- delivery channels for communication.